Monday, August 13, 2012

Yummy , yummy, yummy...

For the first time ever I tried Thai food. It was delicious to say the least! I went to this little restaurant near my church called Lemongrass. I had been begging my mom to go with me and she didn't think she would like it. I turned her and made her a believer. Ha-ha. I ordered Mango Chicken with steamed rice and she had Lemongrass fried rice. Our meals came with the best spring rolls I have ever had and a plum sauce (it's sort of like the Thai version of Sweet and Sour sauce) to dip it in. I can't really say what was in our food. I think mine had some sort of sauce and sauteed chicken with mango, peppers, and onions. It had all kinds of different flavors going on and they tasted DELICIOUS. But the best part, I have to say, was the plum sauce.  I think I  like it better than white sauce and ADORE white sauce. So, if you live in Greenville, NC go to Lemongrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment